Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Inside Job

I have recently watched a documentary title "Inside Job". It is a narration of the events that led to the most recent financial crisis that has left millions of people without jobs, houses and pension and a few sharks very rich. I encourage you to watch, check the website here: http://www.sonyclassics.com/insidejob/
This award-winning documentary explains in layman terms what has really happened and has certainly helped me understanding how the entire financial system is designed for failure, or should I say to make the rich richer while disregarding completely the welfare and benefit of the masses. Make no mistake, the last financial crisis did not happen by chance, it was foreseeable and experts had in fact predicted it would come. Some of my friends in the banking industry had actually warned me months in advance, though at that time I thought that the system could not allow for that to happen. Well they were right, I was wrong. Our governments led by bankers do not care if you are going to lose your well earned and deserved pension after years and years of hard work and savings, or your dream home that you have work hard to buy.
The current system is comparable to that game where people walk around a bunch of chairs and when the music stops all have to sit. Sadly there is one chair less than the number of people so one person must be left standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment